- MAOIO AGENCY LTD
- Company No. 12352774
- Address: 71 – 75 Shelton Street
London, Greater London WC2H 9JQ
- Phone number: +44 20 3286 9300
- E-mail: [email protected]
- ZOTEH LLC
- VAT ID: HR11073776336
- Address: Vladimira Vidrića 8
10000 Zagreb, Croatia
- Phone number: +385 91 733 3713
- E-mail: [email protected]
The MAOIO AGENCY considers joint copyrighting owners (group of companies): MAOIO AGENCY LTD and ZOTEH LLC.
Please read the following text before using our website.
Information on this website should not be considered as a substitute for professional, legal or financial advice.
MAOIO AGENCY and the persons responsible for maintaining this website as well as the director, employees and representatives of MAOIO AGENCY, consider that all information contained on this website is accurate. However, there is no guarantee of the accuracy or reliability of the information provided here and MAOIO AGENCY acknowledges no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage caused to users by relying on anything stated or excluded from the website www.maoio.agency.
© MAOIO AGENCY
The whole content available on the website MAOIO AGENCY is protected by the copyright. Except for permitted use, MAOIO AGENCY site visitors are granted permission to download and export copyrighted material only for private purposes. For the reproduction or use of copyrighted material for other purposes, permission must be requested directly from MAOIO AGENCY. If permission is granted, it must be subject to the requirement that the copyright owner’s name and his interest in the material be stated when reproducing or quoting the material, any part or all of it.
Use of data
Personal information that visitors submit to our website is used only for the purpose for which they were given. Copies of consent sent from Website that may contain personal data are stored in the archive of records or for the purpose of additional data storage.
Detection of data
Except in case when you have agreed to it or in the event that the disclosure of the data is necessary for the purpose for which it is submitted, personal data may be disclosed in special situations where we have reasons to believe that this is necessary for identification, contact or court proceedings against anyone who destroys, violates or intentionally or unintentionally interferes with our rights or property, users or anyone who may be harmed by such acts. Also, we can reveal personal information if we reasonably believe that the law requires disclosure of the same.
We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the personal information left on our website and we are reviewing and updating security measures in line with the new technologies.
Unfortunately, no data transfer over the Internet can be guaranteed with complete security.
However, we will endeavour to take all the necessary steps to protect the personal information you provide us with. From the moment we get your data, we will do our best to ensure their security in our system.
Our employees and contractors who provide services to us regarding our data systems are bound to respect the confidentiality of any personal information we hold. However, we will not be responsible for any events that occur due to unauthorized access to your personal information.
We’ll do our best to take all the necessary steps to ensure the safety of your data. Also, we’ll try to keep this given data accurate and up-to-date. You can contact us at any time about the incorrect data that we hold about you and we will correct the information immediately.
Our employees and contractors who provide services to us regarding our data systems are bound to respect the confidentiality of any personal information we hold.
Links to other sites
Problems and questions
Development, branding, creative and design services
– general for all services: 100% advance payment up to 10.000,00 USD project value
– general for all services extended: advance payment per iteration for projects above 10.000,00 USD project value
– web projects (option 2): 50% advance payment, 50% upon completion
– web projects (option 3): 70% advance payment, 30% upon completion
– regular monthly maintenance: 100% advance payment
Project Management services
– project management services (ad-hoc): 100% advance payment
– project management services (monthly): 100% advance payment
Marketing and Consulting services
– marketing services (ad-hoc): 100% advance payment
– marketing services (monthly): 100% advance payment
– consulting services (ad-hoc): 100% advance payment
– consulting services (monthly): 100% advance payment
– Active MatchMaking (monthly): 100% advance payment
– Active MatchMaking (monthly) HYBRID: 100% advance payment for fix deal + per deal closure
– Commission ad-hoc (per project or business deal): per deal closure
– Commission contract deal (12 months): per issued invoice
Web hosting and domain registration services
– web hosting: 100% advance payment
– domain registration: 100% advance payment
Instalments via Stripe
– general for all services (option 1): 20% down payment + up to 12 equal monthly installments for projects up to 10.000,00 USD project value
– general for all services (option 2): 20% down payment + up to 24 equal monthly installments for projects above 10.000,00 USD and up to – 30.000,00 USD project value
– general for all services (option 3): 20% down payment + up to 36 equal monthly installments for projects above 30.000,00 USD project – value
Payments made by credit card attract a merchant service fee which is dependent on the amount being transacted and the currency.
International cardholders may incur their own bank’s international service fees, in addition to the merchant service fee.
We may refund your payment or part of your payment in accordance with clause “Refunds”. Where there has been a refund by Us, we will deduct the merchant service fee payable from the refunded amount due.
Requests for refunds must be made in writing together with proof that you have paid more than the outstanding amount owed on the account. Requests for refunds must be sent to [email protected]
Refunds, if applicable, at the discretion of Us, will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction.
Like many website operators, we use the services of an independent company that measures and analyses the use of the Internet through our website. We use these services in order to collect the key information about the use of our website, which includes the following:
- The number of visits to our website
- The number of unique website visitors
- How much time do these unique visitors spend on our website when visiting
- The usual entry and exit points from our website.
Cookies are used for various purposes, such as:
- Cookies remember your login information so you do not have to re-enter them,
- Cookies remember which offers you put on your checklist,
- Helping us track the most visited sections of our website,
- Give us and third parties insight into what content you have seen and what you are interested in to give you a better experience.
MAOIO AGENCY website can use the following types of cookies:
- Essential cookies that ensure proper website work,
- Analytical cookies that allow website usage monitoring,
- Sharing cookies – cookies for possible sharing of content from the website to social networks
- Advertising cookies – cookies for displaying targeted ads and content.
Essential Cookies or cookies that ensure the proper website functioning, MAOIO AGENCY can use for:
- Tracking login information,
- Transferring data between sections of the website,
- Save preferences such as what part of the page you are using, what content you are viewing, language, location, etc.
- Saving settings for optimal website view,
- Saving settings for optimal viewing of any video content,
- Reading browser settings for optimal display of video content and website,
- Optimizing the website in real-time.
Cookies for sharing content from a website to social networks are allowing:
- Social network users to directly share their content from our website to social networks
- Social networks can collect personal information for a variety of purposes, but MAOIO AGENCY has no impact on how social networks will use your personal information.
- Third-party cookies on our site may try to find out what your interests are and this information can be used to offer you content or ads that may be of your interest.
When you use a web browser to access the services, you can configure the browser by accepting or rejecting all cookies or to notify you when the cookie is sent. Each browser is different, so by searching the “Help” menu in your browser you can find out how to change the cookie settings. Your device’s operating system may contain additional cookie controls.
However, keep in mind that some services may be designed to work with cookies and that disabling cookies may affect your ability to use these services or certain parts of the service.
Adoption refers to all personal information provided by MAOIO AGENCY can be collected in certain situations when you visit a company’s website, order newsletters, social networking, contacts in the context of business cooperation, interaction with MAOIO AGENCY as a business user, supplier, employer, employee, business partner, and the like. This includes, inter alia, personal information collected on or off the Internet.
For the purpose of exercising the right to protection of personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data) data and the free movement of such data and exclusions from Directive 95/46/EC, we also require your consent to use your personal information.
Carefully read this document to familiarize yourself with the terms and conditions of your use of the MAOIO AGENCY Personal Information as a Personal Data Manager.
Purpose of collecting personal data
In contact with you, we may ask you to share your personal information with us for the following purposes:
- Receive information on services and news from MAOIO AGENCY (Newsletter)
- Participating in the web activities of MAOIO AGENCY on the Internet, including our channels/social network sites and blogs
- Save your data for future interaction and communication with MAOIO AGENCY
- Purpose of potential employment in the company
- Assistance in developing services and designing campaigns tailored to you and continually improving them
- Help improve our services and enable MAOIO AGENCY to inform you regularly about them
- Solving customer and/or service issues
- Receive customized messages, special offers, and promotional content in accordance with your interests, based on the information you’ve shared with us, as well as on the information we collect through cookies or similar techniques regarding your use of MAOIO AGENCY website/social network pages/blog.
In business with MAOIO AGENCY as a business client, supplier or business partner, we will ask you to share your personal information with us for the following purposes:
- Managing Customer Relationships
- Provide access to information
- Analysis and understanding of interaction with clients
- Answering questions or solving requests for service
- Offer a satisfaction survey after you receive an answer to your question or after your request is resolved
- In general, we only process your personal information for the purposes for which we have notified you.
Personal data/information which MAOIO AGENCY can collect
When interacting with MAOIO AGENCY via e-mail, web, or social networks (for example, if you check that you like MAOIO AGENCY on Facebook), we can request or receive specific information such as:
- Name and surname
- Email address
- Phone number
- The information contained in the biography
- Social network profile
- Information about interests and preferences
- Other information about your online behaviour.
Also, through cookies or similar techniques, we may collect personal information, including, but not be limited to, the following:
- IP address
- Cookie ID
- Internet browser you are using.
When MAOIO AGENCY communicates as a business client, supplier or business partner, we can collect the following information:
- Name and surname
- Email address
- Phone number
- Business address
- The name and address of the company you are working for
- Personal details that may be relevant to your business relationship, e.g. your professional experience, etc.
Methods of collecting personal data
Personal information with MAOIO AGENCY you can divide through (not limited to):
- Communication with MAOIO AGENCY (may be related to the service, through the inquiry or request you have sent us)
- Communication with some of the employees of MAOIO AGENCY by e-mail, by telephone or by written or oral means
- Ordering services
- Participating in social networking activities related to the promotion of MAOIO AGENCY (e.g. by choosing “I like” or “share” options)
- Request to receive messages on your mobile phone/device
- By subscribing to the MAOIO AGENCY Newsletter
- Voluntary participation in surveys
- Cookies placed on your computer or mobile device when visiting our website
- Social Network Monitoring: MAOIO AGENCY can search relevant and publicly available content on the Internet and use it to improve its services, resolve client requests, and deliver targeted marketing content.
When you communicate with MAOIO AGENCY as a business user, supplier or business partner, a potential employee, and similar data collection is done through:
- Agreement on cooperation and/or employment contract
- Providing services to MAOIO AGENCY
- Communication with MAOIO AGENCY
- Develop partnerships
- When accessing the business premises of MAOIO AGENCY
- Participating in fairs, events or promotions
- Voluntary participation in surveys
If you do not want MAOIO AGENCY to use personal information that you have not provided yourself, you can contact us at any time at the following e-mail address: [email protected]
Sharing personal information with others
We may share your personal information with service providers, business partners and other third parties, in accordance with applicable law.
When MAOIO AGENCY communicates as a business user, supplier or business partner, MAOIO AGENCY may disclose the personal information available in the reports and other materials provided to you and/or your company for the purpose of cooperation with another business partner and/or supplier.
If our law requires you to obtain your consent or for any other reason we feel that your consent is required under certain circumstances, we will ask you before sharing your personal information.
Once you have given us your personal information, we can update, modify or request their deletion by email: [email protected] Through the same address, you can also ask other privacy concerns or expose your privacy claims.
In the commercial messages that are sent to you, you will have the option to unsubscribe from the list of recipients.
The options you have
We want to get to know you so we can provide better service while respecting your choice in terms of the way we use your personal information.
You may be required to collect your data and use it to give your consent.
2. Right to Delete
You may request to delete all of your personal information for which you have previously given consent to use.
3. Data portability
You have the ability to transfer your personal information from one electronic processing system to another without preventing the data controller.
4. Revocation of consent
Your right to give up, in whole or in part, without consequences and explanation, may be waived from the due date and request termination of the processing of your personal information and marketing activities directed towards you. You can file a recall in person, by e-mail or by mail to 71-75 Shelton Street, London, Greater London WC2H 9JQ or by e-mail at [email protected]
5. The right to limit the processing of data
The respondent has the right of the processing manager to obtain a processing limit if:
- The respondent disputes the accuracy of the personal data, in the period during which the processing manager can check the accuracy of the personal data;
- Processing is illegal and the respondent is opposed to the deletion of personal data and instead asks for limitation of their use;
- The processing manager no longer needs personal data for processing purposes but is questioned by the respondent for the purpose of establishing, achieving or defending the legal requirements;
the respondent has filed a complaint on processing pursuant to Article 21 para. 1 of the Personal Data Protection Act, expecting confirmation that the legitimate reasons of the respondent’s reasoning manager exceed.
If you are a member of various social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and so on, you should be familiar with the tools provided by these sites and by choosing how to share personal information on social network profiles.
Additionally, depending on the selection associated with settings on various social networks, certain personal information may be shared with MAOIO AGENCY; for example, information about your online activities, social network profiles (such as interests, marital status, gender, username, photos, comments and content that you have posted/shared, etc.).
Links to other websites
The website of the company MAOIO AGENCY, you can find links to other Web sites with useful information. Such websites may operate independently of MAOIO AGENCY and you can have your own privacy, statement, or policy notifications. We strongly encourage you to review them to find out how your personal information may be processed with these sites because we are not responsible for the content of the site that does not own or is not managed by Unity Business Network, nor for the use or privacy practices of the same.
Please note that we accept and seriously understand our responsibility for the protection of personal information that you entrust us from loss, abuse, or unauthorized access.
For all further information please contact us via [email protected]